- CASE SUPERVISOR
- Screen, train, support, and supervise Court Appointed Special Advocate volunteers in their work with children under court protection;
- Maintain accurate statistics and assist with quarterly and annual reports;
- Attend court hearings and represent CASA at relevant meetings;
- Must be dedicated to CASA of the Mid-Shore, maintain and enforce confidentiality, and strictly follow program/state/national policies and guidelines.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in sociology, social work, or related field;
- At least two years in the professional work force where proficiency in oral and written communication skills has been required;
- Two years’ field experience in child abuse and neglect or closely related field.
The Case Supervisor works 20 - 25 hours/ week. Hours are flexible.