What to expect:
A Talbot County based manufacturing company is seeking a detail-oriented Packer to add to their team to perform visual inspection and packaging of product according to specifications. This is a full-time position. Willing to be cross-trained to assist in other work stations is required.
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Work location: Easton, Maryland
What you will get to do:
- Detail-oriented to count and perform visual inspection of product, correct any issues and package product according to specifications
- Perform tasks from written instructions, conduct quality checks as documented and record results
- Maintain clean/safe work areas (sweeping, trash/debris removal, scrubbing)
- Other duties as assigned to meet production schedules
You will bring these qualifications:
- Ability to be trained to perform duties on all product lines and computerized equipment
- Ability to work independently without continued supervision
- Ability to read a ruler, scales and other related inspection equipment
- Ability to be cross-trained to assist at different work stations as needed
- Move/stack materials and finished products which requires the ability to lift, move & stack up to 40 lbs. intermittently
Schedule: Monday – Thursday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (some Fridays may be required to meet production schedules)
Candidates rely on us for career matching, coaching, and skilled training. Clients know they can count on us to provide their business with a top-notch, customized workforce. We help talented and driven individuals find opportunities that are right for both the candidate and client. All of our recruiters are experts in their industry fields, ensuring the most qualified candidates are placed in optimal opportunities. Quality Staffing Services has served the community with the mission to help great people find great jobs since 1995.
Quality Staffing Services has three Maryland offices: Cambridge, Easton, and Salisbury to service clients and candidates across the entire Delmarva Peninsula (Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia).