Learn what goes on behind the cameras in an international broadcast ministry! SAT-7 interns gain skills in digital marketing and fundraising, learn Adobe software products, and contribute to online publications. Most importantly, you can make an eternal difference in the lives of millions of families across the Middle East and North Africa.
- Design online and print materials including but not limited to website and email banners, info graphics, videos, posters, brochures, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Collaborate with team members to produce engaging content for social media audiences.
- Research and build the ministry’s library of photos and videos for use in fundraising pieces.
- Provide support for ministry events and Church connections.
- Proficiency in graphic design software
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign
- Coursework in art and design
- Experience with photography a plus
A Statement of Faith is required in the Application process.
(NOTE: Religious corporations are exempt from the federal laws that EEOC enforces when it comes to the employment of individuals based on their particular religion.)
This is a full-time internship lasting 3 to 4 months on-site in Easton, MD. SAT-7 provides a stipend of $1,500 monthly.
ACCOUNTABILITY AND OVERSIGHT
Performance will be measured by:
- Ability to achieve objectives and to accomplish responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to be a team player and promote the mission, vision, and values of the ministry.
- Reports to Communications Manager.
- This description is intended to describe the general level and nature of work performed by the person/people assigned to this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities of the person/people so assigned.